Sunday, September 5, 2010

We Did It

Well ladies and gentlemen, as sad as it is to say, the reunion is over.  It's finished.  As a planner, I'm quite happy to say this blog is the last thing I have to worry about.  Cassie, Christie, and I will be passing the torch to Charish and Savannah (and whoever they elect) with the next little while. 

I took quite a lot of pictures and there are a few places that you can find them.  If you're a member of the Facebook group, they've all been posted there.  I'm also working on a class website through Shutterfly.  If you've never heard of Shutterfly, it's a great site.  You upload your photos onto their site and you can create amazing web pages with those photos.  You can also order many different things off of their website with those photos.  Coffee mugs, mouse pads, photobooks, etc.  No, I don't work for Shutterfly I just love their services.  I've you'd like to check them out the link is HERE.  If you want to check out our Shutterfly webpage, click HERE.  Be aware, this site is not fully operational yet so bare with me while I set it up.

I know we handed out small slips of paper telling everyone where they could find us but I think it's appropriate to post that list here as well.  Obviously, if you've made it here, you found our blog but here is the rest of the list.  Just click on one of the following and it will take you where you need to go.





We really hope to see a lot more people following this blog.  I'll post the instructions for donating to the class fund and remember, you don't have to donate a lot, or even often, but please every little bit counts.





No comments:

Post a Comment