Thursday, September 9, 2010

Donations

At the reunion, we asked everyone to keep in mind that donations are always welcome.  Well, we've changed the way you donate.  Instead of leaving the account open in mine and Christies name we've closed the account and will be passing the money onto Charish and Savannah.  First, let me say that we're extremely thankful to them for taking this over, we know they're going to do a great job.  Second, to find out how to donate, please contact either of them for information. 

Charish

Savannah

As always, you can use the class email


Thanks to all of you, we collected over $500 at the reunion.  We couldn't say thank you enough for donating.  If it weren't for that, we wouldn't have taken in so much money.  We look forward to seeing you at the next reunion.  Also, if you have any information on people who weren't at the reunion (a phone number, an email, an address, whatever) please let us know here or in the group.

As of now, I (Alicia) will be keeping up with the blog and shutterfly.  Charish has asked that I do that and I'll be glad to.  So for now, that's all from me.  When I have more information I'll be happy to post it here.

Till next time,

Alicia (Halladay) Anderson

No comments:

Post a Comment